G-Pots are the first dedicated drainage trays designed specifically for Geopots or any brand of air pruning pot (fabric or plastic). G-Pots have multiple formats of use, provide exceptional value and offer design features like no other drain tray. G-Pot's unique tapered design allows maximum air exposure to the entire air pruning pot. G-Pots include a flat, dedicated panel that can be drilled to accommodate 13mm, 19mm, & 25mm poly fittings. G-Pots come in two sizes, 480mm (up to 38L or 10 Gallon) and 550mm (up to 76L or 20 Gallon). Both sizes are 150mm (6" Inch) high and provide ample volume for drainage and controlled medium flushing. G-pots can be used by themselves or with a Pot Grid insert for increased drainage and air exposure. G-Pots lock together to form a stable pot stand and drain tray system. G-Pots provide the complete potting solution with the addition of the interlocking trellis (SCROG) kit. With G-pots, the choice is yours.
Please note: Geopot is not included in any of the kits. It is for illustration purposes only.
- G-Pots stack together tightly for maximum shipping efficiency
- G-Pots can be used by themselves to drain your favourite air pruning pot
- Insert Pot Grids to increase drainage in low lying area (extra 60mm above floor level)
- Interlock two G-Pots for pot stand and drain tray combined (150mm above floor level)
- Complete G-Pot kit includes the sturdiest and most versatile trellis netting system to date
- Exceptional strength (up to 150KG load), quality, versatility and value for money