BB Hydro Australia will happily assist customers who wish to return or exchange goods purchased from any of our stores across Australia or online. Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ).
When returning products in stores, all products for return or exchange must be identified to the door greeter or gate keeper upon entry into the store.
Change of mind returns/exchanges
We are pleased to offer change of mind returns or exchanges. We will offer you a store credit for change of mine. If you wish to exchange the item you can do so. There will also be a 5% restocking fee and the customer is required to pay for the postage back and to.
With a receipt or tax invoice:
- We can provide a refund if the item is faulty or not as described. If purchasing an item and liquid or substantial content is missing then we will replace the item.
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Cheques will be refunded as cash (once bank processing of the cheque has occurred) and credit card refunds must be processed back onto a credit card.
Without a receipt
We will record your proof of identification (eg drivers' licence) when processing change of mind returns without a receipt. Without this, we may not be able to accept your return.
- We can provide an exchange voucher or an exchange for 'like' goods
- All goods for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Exchange vouchers are valid from time of issue and are redeemable at any store. These vouchers are not redeemable for cash or Gift Cards.
Returns can be made in-store or over the phone through Customer Support. Goods purchased using PayPal must be returned via the original payment method. If for any reason the system declines the return, an alternative tender will be offered.
Zip and Afterpay
Goods purchased using Zip and Afterpay must be returned via the original payment method. If for any reason the system declines the return, an alternative tender will be offered.
Wholesale account returns/exchanges
If you're an account customer and presenting goods for return or exchange, a copy of the original invoice must be presented in-store along with the goods to arrange an account credit.
Commercial quantities are not generally available for change of mind returns or exchanges.
Online purchases can be returned either in-store with the tax invoice or by contacting our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot offer a change of mind refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Toilet seats, cleaning products, tissues and toilet paper and any other item that might be deemed for health reasons, if packaging has been opened (for health reasons)
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
We recommend you retain your receipt, as we may require proof that you purchased the product from us. Our Team Members will be able to advise you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available.